Research and Development
Aqua Designs strongly believes in the development of quality products through innovation and creative ideas. With over 4% of the turnover investment in Research and Development activities, we have successfully developed synergistic chemical formulations for effective operation of effluent treatment, water treatment plants.
Our in-house-state-of-art laboratory is equipped with every facility. Our NABL accredited laboratory is recognised from Ministry of Environment and Forest (MoEF), Government of India and approved by FSSAI.
We are already working on innovative R&D projects in line with the strategic business plan in the area of water treatment, wastewater treatment and solvent recovery etc.
The following are technological topics for inventions and interventions that are carried out by our R&D facility.
- Water and waste water treatment through innovative technology
- Removal of organic and inorganic pollution load from the water and waste water using resin based technology or other usable technology
- Removal and recovery of Industrial process waste to meet the regulatory requirements
Through our R&D we help our customers in the following
- Water conservation & reuse
- Adherence to environmental regulations
- Energy conservation & economic changes
- Optimization of dosage rates for high hardness & high silica treatment systems
- Dosage rates optimization of coagulants, flocculants & chemicals for water softeners
- Temperature sensors used for flow modulation in CPU systems